Processes in the IT/IS department have a short life cycle, with frequent changes and new activities. The importance of technology and information systems, in organizations, is increasing dramatically, contributing nowadays to business strategy in organizations.
The processes management and change in IT/IS departments must allow flexibility and agility, so they can adapt to change and maximize productivity.
The key role of a BPM solution is to simplify, automate and guaranty the flow of information, decisions and documents. The ITIL and COBIT good practices must be supported by key processes that require being auditable.
Our Solutions will help in:
- Procurement and purchasing processes (equipment and software)
- External invoices approval
- Ticketing and service requests (service management)
- Problem management
- Project management (documents associated and decisions)
- Knowledge base (documents)
See the list of processes that we have for you: